The African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin (AACCW) is seeking talented individuals who have the desire to support our mission of championing the growth and sustainability of African American owned businesses by providing access to capital, education and advocacy through capacity building and strategic partnerships.
RISE MKE Facilitators share their experiences and, using the curriculum, guide entrepreneurs through the process of starting or growing their businesses. The maximum number of entrepreneurs per cohort is 15. The commitment is about 5-6 hours per week: 3 hours of class per week, plus preparation time and a weekly facilitator call. Facilitators contribute their expertise, and stories of success and failure. RISE MKE Facilitators can build an unbreakable bond with their classes. Facilitators must attend Facilitator Training prior to any class facilitation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in RISE MKE recruitment process, including application review and interviews
• Participate in team brainstorms and weekly meetings
• Co-Facilitate and engaging 14-weeks of the MORTAR Masters Curriculum
• Schedule 3 one-on-one check-ins with each entrepreneur to measure progress
• Submit entrepreneur updates/progress every 4 weeks (3 Total)
• Contribute to class by sharing personal entrepreneurial experiences
• Prepare entrepreneurs to Pitch in Pitch Night
• Record weekly attendance
• An Associates of bachelor’s degree from a college/university is preferred, not required
• 3-5 years of entrepreneurial experience in running a successful business
• Two years of facilitation experiences with adults
• Skilled in basic engagement and creativity
• General knowledge of business plan development
• Working knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft Teams platforms
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• $3,000 – $4,000 per Cohort Facilitation (14-weeks)
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the Position title in the Subject line. Deadline for initial consideration is Friday, March 26, 2021.
AACCW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View & Download PDF
RISE MKE Facilitator