Black Lives Matter in Corporate Spaces, Too.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
1pm – 3pm
Facilitator: DC Global Group
Webinar Platform: ZOOM
With this webinar experience, all attendees provided with:
- Leading Practices
- Suggestions to Key Resources
- A robust dialogue that you simply don’t want to miss!!
- Clear steps on how to navigate the terrain of sponsorship, advocacy, and activation within corporate spaces
Who should join this call:
- Any Corporate leaders with the privilege & authority to empower and support Black Employees
- Black Senior Leaders with access to the C-Suite
- Black Employee Resource Group Leaders
- Human Resource Leaders & Practitioners
DC Global Group is a multi-sector leadership staple of support; with niche expertise in organizational culture and transformational coaching. Dedicated to the mission of unlocking the hidden power of culture in every organization, DC Global Group partners to uncover the Inclusive leadership potential your company is burdened to actualize, and longing to see. As Gladiators of Culture, DC Global Group takes pride in moving organizations from a diversity strategy to sustainable inclusive culture wins.
“Being a member of the chamber is a valuable learning experience. Not only are we supported with business connections, we are also supported with tools such as financial Literacy, wealth building, business planning essentials and access to other positive structural organizations. The membership has allowed BID 39 to sit at tables we could not have entered alone. The chamber is resourceful as well as dedicated to the survival of small and large businesses. We value our membership and encourage others to explore the dynamic resources available.